VISION OF THE COLLEGE
“An educated woman makes an educated family.” In keeping with this view, the motto of the college is “Tamaso ma Jyotirgamaya” which means where there is darkness, spread light. The college strives to offer fullness of life and to assist the students to transcend themselves to a realm of creativity.
MISSION OF THE COLLEGE
- Following Jesus our Divine Guru, and inspired by Anne Marie, the Educator, we give priority to witnessing and developing Gospel Values of liberty, fraternity, dignity of the person, peace and non-violence, justice, forgiveness and compassion.
- We aim to become a centre of excellence in Higher Education as well as aspire to develop students of sound intellectual calibre.
- Through our Educational system, we strive to uplift socially and economically backward students to improve their self-image and make them attain responsible positions in society.
- To promote Gender equality through higher education among women.
- To initiate more job-oriented/vocational programmes in the future.
- To consciously promote environmental awareness
We as an institution seek to realise such a mission with the following policies, means and methods:
- Implementation of the objectives of National Education Policy, 2020.
- Strengthening Industry -Academia interface.
- Supporting alliance and endorsing inter-institutional exchanges to pave the way for qualitative research.
- Exploring ways to improve Internal Quality Assurance Mechanism.
- Incorporating multiple avenues of teaching-learning interface since the Pandemic.
- Encouraging community development programmes.
- Integrating curricular activities, mostly project works, with a view to identify problems in the neighbouring locality.
- Produce graduates with an all-round development and skill enhancement.
- Develop attitudes of respect and responsibility towards the environment.
- The graduates will be able to earn their livelihood and help develop the society in which they live.
- The graduates will form a conscious and empowered community.
- Promote a positive attitude to health and life.